At Little Dumplings Early Learning Center we believe the first five years are critical years for learning and development.
We are committed to providing each child enrolled in our care a warm, friendly, safe atmosphere that offers an educationally enriching environment which also provides a variety of developmentally appropriate learning activities and fun play experiences that foster the development of the whole child physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially, based on the Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards.
Goals: For the Child
- To provide opportunities for positive interaction with others.
- To provide varied and challenging play materials and equipment.
- To teach children to use such materials creatively and constructively.
- To develop music, art and readiness skills.
- To develop a positive attitude toward learning.
- To develop language and vocabulary skills.
- To provide activities and projects to stimulate intellectual development.
- To encourage a sense of well-being and self-esteem.
- To teach respect by showing respect
- To develop small and large motor skills.
For the Parents
- To provide peace of mind by providing the best quality care possible.
- To develop and provide quality care for children while parents/guardians pursue their own work or other interests.
- To provide opportunities for parents/guardians to take part in their child’s daily activities and interests at the center.
- To provide parent forums where issues and solutions can be openly discussed.
- To offer Parent Teacher Conferences on a regular basis